Accu-Cut CT & CTXL
The Accu-Cut CT Automated Large Tubing Cutter, based on the Accu-Cut 202L, is designed for applications that demand high traction and high power indexing. Ideal for materials up to ½” including silicone, heat shrink tubing, PVC, TPE and latex, this machine offers clean, square and precise cuts on short or long lengths. Many additional features are available to accommodate application needs.
- Delivers accurate lengths on a wide range of materials.
- Fast, repeatable setup includes changeable belt drive guides.
- Optional CleanAir Deionizer reduces static and provides easier handling.
- Thoroughly developed for heavy bodied and slick materials.
- Many customization options and integrations are available.
- Power: 100-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Air requirements: 30-100 PSI, 1-5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15″ x 20″ x 14″
- Weight (standard machine): 50 lbs.
- Shipping weight (standard machine): 55 lbs.
- HMI: 7″ high resolution color touchscreen
- CE certified model available
Commonly Used Materials
- Teflon® PTFE
- Teflon® FAP
- PVC (vinyl)
- latex and natural rubber
- nylon 6 and small diameter nylon 12
- Delrin® (acetal)
- optical fiber
- natural suture
- synthetic suture (polyglycolide)
- small diameter glass fiber
- lead and silver bearing solder