MP & MD Series Overview
The Manual Hole-Making solutions punch or drill precision holes in a variety of extruded tubing and injection molded applications. These manual catheter hole punching and manual medical tubing drilling machines are designed utilizing an arbor or drill press foundation, and are best suited for high-mix, low volume production, and R&D environments. In lab-based settings, SYNEO hole-making solutions are also utilized for resevoir port creation in micro-fluidics and PDMS microdevice applications.
Featuring quick-change tooling and flexible stage options, these machines are capable of parts handling for a variety of different product form factors. Utilizing punches featuring SYNEO’s Hollow Core Sharpening Technology, these manual medical tubing hole drillers provide superior hole quality and repeatability. SYNEO hole-making solutions are capable of hole sizes as small as .005”, and offer quick-change tooling, and drilling holes between cross-sections of braided material.
- Low cost entry-level solutions tailored towards R&D and low volume production. Ideal for evaluating catheter punching & drilling capabilities, with intent for future production automation.
- Small, benchtop foot print preserves precious clean room space.
- Wide processing capability with product form factor flexibility with stages and custom fixture offerings.
- Utilizes cutting tools featuring SYNEO Hollow Core Sharpening Technology for superior, flash-free hole quality and repeatability, with holes as small as .005″.
- Power: N/A (MP Series), 100-125 VAC, 60 Hz, 1A (MD Series)
- Air requirements: N/A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8″ x 12″ x 16″
- Weight (standard machine): 25 lbs.
- Shipping weight (standard machine): 40 lbs.
- CE certified model available
- Teflon® PTFE
- Teflon® FAP
- PVC (vinyl)
- Latex and natural rubber
- Nylon 6 and small diameter nylon 12
- Delrin® (acetal)